We Are Growing Our Business Seeking Energetic, Inquisitive & Helpful People To Join
To improve lives and communities by going above and beyond to serve inspires our team to help every customer every time. Our actions are guided by our core values:
Our Core Values:
- Make it Better
Recognize when things aren’t working - Be open to hearing things aren’t working – Roll up your sleeves and contribute to a solution.
- Go Above and Beyond
Making tomorrow better than today - Being open to possibilities - Doing it better than anyone else
- Know your Neighbor
Customers are your neighbors, get to know them - Discover a connection; using name, project, location, or friends - Get involved beyond the four walls
- Love my GLA
Take pride in helpful service - Build loyalty through excellence - Create a fun environment
Why choose to work with us versus somewhere else?
We support and recognize our team for the work they do. Equipping associates with the knowledge needed and compensating you fairly for the work accomplished.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus for both salaried and hourly associates
- Salaried staff average work week is 45 hours
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Comprehensive benefits package*
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- HSA / FSA Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Associate Discount
- On- Boarding program to understand the company and the work
- Ongoing training, Online, classroom and hands on
- Career advancement opportunities with Manager on Deck and Supervisor on Deck and Leader on Deck training programs.
* Benefits vary for full time & part time associates
We live by our Core Values –
If these resonate with you, please apply to join our dynamic team of Helpful Hardware Folks!